Apr 7, 2011


Located on the South Shore, the section of Annadale is named after Anna Seguine, a descendant of French Huguenots, in the 1860’s.  Sequine Avenue is also named for the family.

In 1929, immigrants from Spain purchased land along the Annadale shoreline, and founded a settlement that became known as the Spanish Camp, or Spanish Colony

In the middle of Annadale sits Blue Heron Park Preserve

No comments:

Post a Comment